Ayurveda Rituals Facial – Module 2
Learn how to do a detoxifying, blissful and healing Ayurvedic Facial using Andrea’s own Rituals Skincare line, uniquely customized for each individual’s skin type. This ceremony is designed to take you into an inner journey of awareness and full rejuvenation. Experience a sacred Ritual similar to the royal treatment experienced by the Maharajas and their Queens.
Have Questions about the course? Please see out our FAQ.
The course can be completed privately, in pre-scheduled group sessions, or part-time. Call to setup your preferred schedule. You can check the existing program schedule first to see if you can find a suitable match that works for you. Call 416-504-6049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your training.
This is the second of five modules required for the completion of the Spa Specialist Program. Modules may be taken individually or toward completion of the full program. You may choose to immerse yourself in an intensive course of study to accelerate your Ayurvedic practice immediately or complete courses as your schedule will allow gradually building on each aspect of your practice. In this course you will complete:
Module Two: Ayurvedic Facial
- Ayurveda theory and knowledge
- Discover your Elemental Nature, exploring the different Mind and Body types, the Doshas and the Gunas
- Learn Ayurveda Lifestyle Rituals
- Introduction to Vedic psychosomatic interpretation of the face
- The Emotions and the face
- The Chakras and their effects on the skin body and soul
- Understanding the Three Ayurvedic Faces, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, Learn customization of essential oils, herbs, and natural organic foods used to create masques and exfoliants
- Introduction to Rituals Ayurveda Botanical skincare and Rituals of Scent natural Dosha and Chakra balancing perfumes, The Art of Blending masques,exfoliants and facial oils
- Detailed Ayurveda Facial Demonstration and practice
- Ayurveda Facial Detoxification Massage Sequence
- Introduction to The Nabi Treatment (abdominal massage techniques for deep emotional healing)
- Tri-Doshic Guna Therapy (Chakra alignment work)
- Introduction to Crystal and Gemstone therapy for the Face and Body
- Marma Therapy of the Face for Vata
- Marma Therapy of the Face for Pitta
- Marma Therapy of the Face for Kapha
- Tri-Doshic Marma Therapy for the Face, Neck, Scalp and Shoulders.
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Massage of the arms and hands
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Seated back massage sequence
- The Aura Chakra Clearing treatment
- Ayurvedic lunch experience
- Facial Vedic Psychosomatic Interpretation
- The Emotions and the Face
- Customization of herbs, yogurt, fruits, honey, and other natural organic food for the face
- The Facial Detoxification Massage
- Facial Cleansing Procedures
- The Nabi Treatment (abdominal massage)
- Product knowledge of Ayurveda Skincare Products & Opportunities
You will learn how to complete the Tri Dosha Facial:
For The Vata Face
This rejuvenating therapy addresses: aging, dryness, dehydration, stressed and tired skin, using a blend of herbal masques and essential oils from India. The skin is cleansed and toned with 3 types of rejuvenating massage, including Marma therapy for scalp, neck and shoulders.
For The Pitta Face
This purifying therapy treats toxicity, redness and sensitivity. The skin is purged using cooling and cleansing herbal formulas from India. The face is cleansed, toned and detoxified. This treatment is especially good for psoriasis, excema, rosasia, acne, and hyper-sensitivity.
For The Kapha Face
This deluxe therapy addresses the symptoms of both Vata and Pitta faces. This customized experience is for combination skin. The face is cleansed, toned, steamed, extracted, stimulated, calmed, cooled, purified, and rejuvenated.
Interested in a Spiritual Pilgrimage with Andrea Olivera?
Students will receive a certificate of accomplishment upon completion for those studying the Ayurveda Spa Specialist program. Click here to learn more.