Ayurveda Shirodhara – Module 5
Expand on the benefits and relaxation and introduce Shirodhara – known as “ the drip of peace” to your massages, facials, and Indian head massage treatments.
Shirodhara can be combined with Indian head massage, Ayurveda facials, and Abhyanga Ayurveda massage to increase relaxation to the nervous system.
Have Questions about the course? Please see out our FAQ.
(2 days, full-time), Price: $550
Shiro (Head) and Dhara (pour) is a soothing and relaxing treatment that has a calming and cleansing effect on the mind.
Shirodhara has been used to help alleviate anxiety, stress, insomnia, and fatigue and calm the nervous system as well as to increase mental focus and concentration. Renowned for its relaxing and soothing effects, clients can be lulled into a relaxed meditative state through Shirodhara.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Introduction to Ayurveda and the Dosha theory
- Dosha balancing Marma points of the scalp, neck, and face
- Introduction to the chakras
- Benefits of Shirodhara treatments for different ailments
- How to perform Shirodhara treatments (Indian Head Massage is a prerequisite)
- Different herbal formulas to treat different conditions
- Preparation of Rose water, Buttermilk, and Herbal tea treatments using the appropriate herb-infused oils and equipment.
- Ayurveda and Aromatherapy
- Emotional release techniques and meditations
We are now accepting new students! Please contact us directly for course availability and dates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 504-6049