Ayurveda Rituals Facial Course – Module 2
ON-LINE MODULAR COURSES INCLUDE:
• 3.5 Video of instruction, with step-by-step treatment demonstrations
• Comprehensive illustrated course manual, outlining procedural step
• 4 hours of LIVE, interactive Webinar instruction
• Assessments of case-study submissions by course instructors
Watch and review video classes as often as you like! Save the cost of travel and accommodation of in-class training! And learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever you choose!
Learn the secrets of TRI-DOSHA MARMA therapy for the face, neck, scalp, abdomen, arms/hands, shoulders, and seated back massage. You will be immersed in Ayurveda healing theory and knowledge and be guided, step by step, on performing a detoxifying, EMOTIONAL RELEASING blissful and healing Ayurveda Facial Treatment using Andrea’s AYURVEDA rituals botanical skincare line and RITUALS OF SCENT Chakra/Dosha balancing scents, uniquely customized for each individual’s skin type. The course also includes an introduction to Vedic psychosomatic interpretation of the face, the emotions and the face, and the 7 Chakras and their effects on the skin body and soul, facial detoxification lymphatic drainage massage with Kansa facial wand, and more!
In this course you will:
- learn how to complete the Tri Dosha Facial:
For The Vata Face —This rejuvenating therapy addresses: aging, dryness, dehydration, stressed and tired skin, using a blend of herbal masques and essential oils from India. The skin is cleansed and toned with 3 types of rejuvenating massage, including Marma therapy for scalp, neck and shoulders.
For The Pitta Face —This purifying therapy treats toxicity, redness and sensitivity. The skin is purged using cooling and cleansing herbal formulas from India. The face is cleansed, toned and detoxified. This treatment is especially good for psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, acne, and hyper-sensitivity.
For The Kapha Face —This deluxe therapy addresses the symptoms of both Vata and Pitta faces. This customized experience is for combination skin. The face is cleansed, toned, steamed, extracted, stimulated, calmed, cooled, purified, and rejuvenated.
You will also:
- learn Ayurveda theory and knowledge and lifestyle rituals
- discover your Elemental Nature, exploring the different Mind and Body types, Doshas and Gunas, and gain an understanding of the Three Ayurveda faces, Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- be introduced to Vedic psychosomatic interpretation of the face, the emotions and the face
- explore the Chakras and their effects on the skin body and soul
- learn the chakra aura cleanse and the chakra balancing body rocking Guna therapy treatment, laying on of hands over the chakras and body rocking technique
You will also valuable techniques and practices, including:
- The customization of essential oils, herbs, and natural organic foods used to create masks and exfoliants
- the Art of Blending masques, exfoliants and facial oils. Detailed Ayurveda Facial Demonstration and practice
- Ayurveda facial detoxification massage sequence using the KANSA copper facial wand
- be introduced to The Nabi Treatment (abdominal massage techniques for deep emotional healing)
- Tri-Doshic Guna Therapy (Chakra alignment work)
- Crystal and Gemstone therapy for the Face and Body
- Marma Therapy of the Face for Vata, Pitta and Kapha Doshas
- Tri-Doshic Marma Therapy for the Face, Neck, Scalp and Shoulders.
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Massage of the arms and hands
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Seated back massage sequence
- The Aura Chakra Clearing treatment
- Facial Vedic Psychosomatic Interpretation
- Customization of herbs, yogurt, fruits, honey, and other natural organic food for the face
- The Facial Detoxification Massage
- Facial Cleansing Procedures
- The Nabi Treatment (abdominal massage)
Can I take each module separately?
Yes. You can take all the modules together or one at a time based on your schedule. Currently, Module 1 and 2 are online, which can be done during the covid lockdown. This allows you the ability to start distance learning whenever you are ready. We highly recommend the online training as it is the core of the full program. The online course also allows you to take your time and learn at your own pace. Great for people who need more time and repetition, or for those who get bored in classrooms because they are advanced and want to get into the treatment plan right away.
Do I have to do the modules in order?
We recommend that you follow the order of the modules as the content, theory, and philosophy build on one another. For those at different levels who have other training, you are most welcome to start where it fits your needs.
If you are new to Ayurveda, the spa industry, or healing arts, we recommend following each module one after the other. Start with module 1, the traditional Indian head massage, then move to module 2, Ayurveda facials.
The first two online modules will allow you to watch and learn over and over again at your own pace. Repetition is good for the soul and will help you learn how to integrate all the different detailed steps.
We recommend watching the video twice then reading the written photographed steps to support your learning experience.
What is the total cost of all the courses?
Module 1 – Intro to Ayurveda & Indian Head Massage $450+hst
Module 2 – Ayurveda Rituals Facial $900+hst
Module 3 – Ayurveda Mind & Body Therapy $1108+hst
Module 4 – Ayurveda Hand & Foot Therapy $350+hst
Module 5 – Ayurveda Shirodhara $550+hst
The full course cost is $3,308+hst
The first four modules cost $2800+hst
For those on a budget, we recommend taking one module and charging for the case studies to regain your investment. This helps those looking to move slowly and make their investment back.
Is In-person training and group training available?
In-person training is available upon request. We recommend starting with our two online modules. One on one training is available in Toronto only.
All spa training for groups will be available online until further notice.
We are currently taking bookings for online group classes. For more information, please contact Andrea at email@example.com
Is there a payment plan available?
We can customize a payment plan prior to you taking the courses. Once full payment is received, then we can begin your training. You can also start by taking one module at a time and charging for your services to make your money back right away. Giving yourself a set date to finish your case studies will help you save money for the next module.
For answers to more questions please check our full FAQ here.